Monday, April 26, 2010

Buddies









There's nothing like being naked with your friends. This is little Asher that we used to babysit for. Blake and Asher get so excited to play together. Blake screamed as we were opening the door and Asher screamed on the other side. Then Blake screamed louder. The boys were playing so hard that they were sweating and they wanted their clothes off . We are going to miss our friends when we move in a couple of months!

7 comments:

The Weist Family said...

Adorable. It's a mini-mormon lunch bunch. =)

Jill said...

"There's nothing like playing naked with your friends." And that is why I love you KT Jane, need I say more! Ha ha ha!

Lydia and Josh said...

I love the picture at the table. I miss you!

Amanda P said...

Woo hoo! Asher made the Jensen blog...very flattering. And it was nice of you to leave out that it was mostly just Asher getting sweaty and Blake just got naked to be a good host! :) We will miss you guys too...so much.

Denise said...

Now THAT looks like fun!

Elise said...

I love Asher's face in that first one--classic!

LuAnn said...

How funny. I love that last picture! And those pictures of Blake sleeping are hilarious!