This is hilarious!! Ben, every once in awhile, will be in a weird place but most of the time he's right where I said goodnight. Except one nigh when I got super scared because I couldn't find him anywhere!! Then I found him sleeping in Abigail's bed with her. That freaked me out!
7 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! Funny Blake.
Luke says -- "He has a big boy bed. He has a big boy bed. He has a big boy bed." :)
My fav is the one where he's straddling the pillow. He's hilarious.
A couple of these look uncomfortable/borderline painful!! Silly kid. These will be fun memories for you for sure!
~Misty
This is hilarious!! Ben, every once in awhile, will be in a weird place but most of the time he's right where I said goodnight. Except one nigh when I got super scared because I couldn't find him anywhere!! Then I found him sleeping in Abigail's bed with her. That freaked me out!
Hilarious!!! I can't believe that he can sleep in all those positions! Funny boy!
Katie, these are sooo funny. I would think that even one of these are so funny, but that there are so many...amazing!
Ha ha! I love it!
Post a Comment