Katie! I am laughing out loud. What an adorable kid you created! Keep the pictures coming!
I woke this morning and the first thing I thought was Eric got a job in Michigan and I was so happy.
Love that cheesy grin!
He cracks me up! HOw are you feeling? Any names picked out?
What a ham! It will be fun to see another cute kid you two create!!
Still cracking up. . .
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Katie! I am laughing out loud. What an adorable kid you created! Keep the pictures coming!
I woke this morning and the first thing I thought was Eric got a job in Michigan and I was so happy.
Love that cheesy grin!
He cracks me up! HOw are you feeling? Any names picked out?
What a ham! It will be fun to see another cute kid you two create!!
Still cracking up. . .
Post a Comment