Monday, October 12, 2009
St. Louis
We went to St. Louis for the weekend to visit Eric's parents and to go to his 10 year high school reunion. We went to Grant's Farm and to a pumpkin patch on the one day that it didn't rain. Eric's reunion was interesting. It was fun to watch him reconnect with high school friends. Two people came up to me and thought that they knew me. One asked me if I was sure that I didn't attend Lafayette high school, and one asked me how my daughter Sophia was doing. Weird.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Blake is such a good looking kid, and I love the sweatshirt. Funny about the reunion, did they ask if you were a specific person? Like thought they knew your name?
How funny. I do like the name Sophia.. I love how big Blake can open his mouth!
Can he get any cuter? No, I do not think he can!
Ha ha ha! I kinda dread attending any future high school reunions...
I just spent the last 20 minutes perusing your blog and after all of your globetrotting, I think I need a nap! You must have a lot o' energy, my dear!
Oh, and I was sorely disappointed there wasn't more to tell about the high school reunion--those are generally pretty comical.
So fun getting to know you a little better the other night! Thanks again. I'm still picturing Blake's face OVERJOYED on the tredmill. Seriously. What a dreamboat.
Post a Comment