Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pink or Blue?

It is time to blog announce that we are having another baby! I am sixteen weeks along and due February 8th. Right in time for a nice winter in Chicago. I had a checkup yesterday and everything went great. I asked my doctor if I would have time to have an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby before we went back to Chicago. He said "I can do an ultrasound right now and see if I can tell." I think I squealed and said "Okay!" (I love my doctor. He was the doctor I had with Blake.) So he did the ultrasound and said that he was 80% confident that we are having a girl! We are so excited. Of course we would be excited either way. Hopefully we'll get it confirmed that we are having a girl but for now it is fun to think pink.

19 comments:

Joy Carlton said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting.

Briana said...

Did you mean to say pink or blue? Anyway CONGRATS DAWG!!! I am just so excited for you. This is great. And Blake is just stealing my heart away with his antics so I'm sure the next one will be a little cute face too.

Stephen said...

Congrats, Katie! That is exciting news, and I can't wait to see another adorable Jensen baby.
Loves,
Julianne

Brett and Kimberly said...

I am so so so so so so SO excited!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise said...

Yay! A GIRL! SO EXCITING!

JulieB said...

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome, a sweet little girl. We are also having another baby, March 8th! We need to live close by so our kids can be buddies.

acandiedapple said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. That's fantastic. Blake will be such a good brother.

Jill said...

I'm back...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh...

We're so excited for you guys!!! (we kinda love girls...)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby on the way, Katie! That's exciting. Today, I just verified that I'm having a girl (with another ultrasound). (She was due yesterday.) I hope you're feeling well and that you enjoyed home for the summer!

Maginot said...

Congrats! and so cool that your doctor did that for you. Also- love the previous post about Blake, little kids are just too cute! :-)

Melodi said...

Congrats Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I've always wanted a baby in the winter because then you can use all the fun snuggly blankets....and you don't have to sweat it out in August at 8 months pregnant. Keep me posted on how things are going!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I remember you saying that you were feeling the time for another was drawing near. Yippee! This has probably been a nice time to be at home with your family. Nice to have help. We can't wait to have you back!

Kev and Chels said...

Looks like we're a little behind but congrats! I hadn't read this post when I saw the pic right above and thought "Is it just me or does Katie, maybe, kinda, look like she might be, NO." :) Hope you've had a great summer. When do you get back to school?

mj said...

can't wait. :)

LuAnn said...

Oh pink pink pink. I envy.

Katie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Blake is getting so cute and will be a great big brother. Girls are so much fun. ENJOY! When are you guys going to come and see us in NY?

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wahoo! I am SO sorry that we weren't able to get together more. And I still have your spoon and bowls. Ahhh, I am such a horrible friend! HOpe you are feeling okay. I am so excited for you!