Blake has been told "no no no" many times when it comes to touching the dogs food and water. He excitedly runs over to the bowl, smiles, and shakes his finger while saying "no no no." Maybe 1 out of 10 times he actually listens to himself. He just can't seem to help sticking his hand in the water. The other day Blake was eating in his high chair and he saw our dog go over and start eating some food. Blake started shaking his finger at the dog and told her "no no no."
Blake's latest is to ask "where?" by raising one or both hands like this. Here he was watching a movie. He raised his hand whenever a character left the screen. He just wanted to know where they went.
8 comments:
How cute! I love the 'no no no'. I wish we could get Calder to avoid the dog dish 1 out of 10 times. We're still working on it. I don't know what it is about splashing the dog water.
So cute! I love the 1-year-old stage. Super fun. Can't wait to see you guys!
I melt inside when I see him... I just do... no lie. With his little wiggle fingers and his questions... HE'S GROWING UP SO FAST! Come see me little Blakie... come to Aunt Jill!
So cute. Love the "no, no, no". Luke is excited to see Blake tomorrrow!
i can't wait to see him and of the funny things he is doing. he is too cute.
I love it that he wants to know where the character went.. what a smart little cookie!
He's a cute character!
That is Jack on the table.
Post a Comment