Maggie and Bryce got married on December 27th in the Oakland temple. She was the last Lerch girl to get married-- I can't believe we have so many boys in our family now. Maggie looked beautiful and was so happy. It was fun being with all of our family and friends. There was a luncheon in the afternoon and a family friend let Blake have some Martinelli's sparkling cider. The reception was at our house with lots of desserts. They honeymooned in Maui and are back in Idaho going to school. What a cute couple!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Maggie's Wedding
Maggie and Bryce got married on December 27th in the Oakland temple. She was the last Lerch girl to get married-- I can't believe we have so many boys in our family now. Maggie looked beautiful and was so happy. It was fun being with all of our family and friends. There was a luncheon in the afternoon and a family friend let Blake have some Martinelli's sparkling cider. The reception was at our house with lots of desserts. They honeymooned in Maui and are back in Idaho going to school. What a cute couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures from your trip, especially little Blake! He looked darling at Maggie's wedding in his cute sweater. I am so glad that we got to see you guys while you were here. :)
WHAT Maggie is married....wow
I feel so old!
she is a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment