I can't believe Blake is 6 months old--it goes so fast and he is getting so big. Just yesterday someone asked how old he was. After I told her she said, "Whoa, I thought he was a year old." When he was 4 months old people thought he was 8 months. People keep thinking he's double his age. If this keeps up by the time he's getting baptized people will think he can drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Katie, he is the cutest!! It was so great to see you last month! Maybe I will come visit you next time...but I will have to wait till it gets a bit warmer in your neck of the woods...-20 reminds me of living in Rexburg...WAY too cold for me!! I hope you are surviving!! Luv ya girl!!
You are so funny. I love the apple picture. I miss you. Will you come visit me?
He is such a cool dude!
I love his hair in that fist picture... he looks kinda like a rocker!
Blake is so cute. He sounds like a Cameron in size. Everyone has always thought he was older. We need to see you guys sometime!:)
He is so cute and so big! He seems like he acts so grown up, too. He reminds me of Grant (hope that is a good thing).
Post a Comment