Blake sleeps through the night! He goes to sleep around 9p.m. and wakes up promptly at 6a.m. It is nice having him on a predictable schedule. Lately Blake squeals to let us know he is bored with his toys/surroundings. Once I get him out of the house he stops the squealing and starts smiling and kicking his legs. He loves watching people. Every once in awhile he gives some good laughs. I'll do anything to get them- tonight he got a kick out of me saying "mmm hmm" and throwing something on the ground. I could listen to him laugh all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is some bathtub!
I was going to say the same thing as your grandma! I want to take a bath in his tubby! How fun! I keep trying to get Daphne to laugh but nothing yet... lots of squeals though!
Look at that belly! Can't wait to see you all!!
Blake has changed so much! I'm glad you guys are doing well. I'm jeleous he's sleeping so great - better than Olivia even now! Love the picture in the snow outfit.
That's great he's on a schedule. I feel like he was just born. I can't believe he's so big already. And we'll definitely be in church on the 21st. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment