Katie Jane, do you remember a kid names John Rigg from our freshman summer? He came and saw me at work today and said he has a picture of me and him dancing together...freaking me out, I can not place him to save my life!
So usually I don't see the parents looks in babies, but that first pic-I totally see Eric in it... so fun! Blake is a cutie! Katie, I miss you like crazy, sure hope I get to see you soon!
I love that child. Let's see a video of him doing his cutest ever "open my mouth as wide as I can with utter joy and excitement because I'm enjoying life like a crazy boy and I love everyone" thing. I just loved it that he let people hold him! I want to be his aunt.
7 comments:
KATIE-- he is to DIE for! I CANNOT WAIT to see u guys!!! I am dying to give little blake a cuddle! :)
I am so excited to see you!
Katie Jane, do you remember a kid names John Rigg from our freshman summer? He came and saw me at work today and said he has a picture of me and him dancing together...freaking me out, I can not place him to save my life!
What, 5 months!?
So usually I don't see the parents looks in babies, but that first pic-I totally see Eric in it... so fun! Blake is a cutie! Katie, I miss you like crazy, sure hope I get to see you soon!
I love that child. Let's see a video of him doing his cutest ever "open my mouth as wide as I can with utter joy and excitement because I'm enjoying life like a crazy boy and I love everyone" thing. I just loved it that he let people hold him! I want to be his aunt.
I am sooo sad I missed you! I am glad you made it home I head chicago is CRAZY!!!
Also he remembered you, and Jill...which is why I thought I should remember him.
Post a Comment