We had a young women activity with string art!
After gymnastics, we met Cal's friend Lincoln at a new park in Avon.
The Mower's came to visit!
Ramseyer's Farm. A magical Fall day.
The Mowers left for a few days to go to Niagra Falls and Palmyra. Cal and I went to get an oil change.

Chet lost his first tooth!
We went to 3 parks in a row with cousins.
Goodbye Mowers! It was so fun.
Halloween dress up for school
Decorated pumpkins at the Rish's.
We picked up my car from getting scratches removed. I dropped Eric and the kids off at the Cleveland museum of art while I waited. Then we went to the West Side Market. The gyros were a hit! And the pastries too.
Our neighborhood organized to do a social distancing trick or treat in the afternoon instead of at night. It was sunny and so nice to be able to actually see our neighbors in the daylight. We have a nice neighborhood.








































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment