Tuesday, January 1, 2019

More in Pleasanton

More at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  This set is starting August 1st until the 10th.  



We had a lot of fun at this water park in Livermore.  Grandma stayed home with Cal while he napped.  Chet was a little afraid at first of the water spraying but he warmed up.  The big kids went down that slide over and over.  I even went down it once!  

Down by the banks of the hanky panky…


Another outing was at a water park in San Ramon.


Here we are at another park in Pleasanton.

This was the last picture taken before Kim and her kids had to leave.  We stayed another few days.  It was hard to say goodbye.

We spent the most time at this park--we could walk to it from their house.

Cathi and Bryce met us and they caught some tiny fish in a creek nearby.


Another park in Pleasanton we could walk to.  The kids wanted me to time them over and over again as they did the obstacles.

Bowling!  It was funny to take the kids bowling where I went as a kid/teenager.  I think this was Chet's first time and he was a little nervous.


There was a neighborhood party outside of my parents house.  A police officer came and the kids got to climb in his car.  


More park.  I had to get these kids out often to keep them from going crazy at home.

In & Out

More park

My friend Jen from Sunnyvale came to swim with her four kids.  

Saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa is always the worst part.  Poor Janie had the hardest time.  I think she cried 8 days total--4 days before we even left, and 4 more days in Ohio.  I decided we should all wear our family reunion green shirts so we could easily spot each other.  Like we needed another reason for people to look at us!  We are quite the traveling crew.  There were some rough moments for sure.  One being when Cal snapped and broke my glasses.  But we survived, like we always do!








No comments: