A cookie kind of day with Josie and George.
This was a math worksheet that Ty did while in kindergarten. He was ready to move on from addition and attempted multiplication.
Our bedroom project is finished! We love the extra room so much.
This was during Chet's obsession of playing Sleeping Queens.
Blake created a game with our tree filled with helicopter leaves. He would throw a ball at the tree and all of the kids would try and catch the leaves in their buckets.
We went to Janie's softball game and it was very muddy.
Blake played great at his 4th grade recorder performance.
Keri gave me a new pectin to try for making jam. Somehow I didn't read all of the instructions--which made me end up making 9x the amount I was planning on. Good thing I bought a lot of strawberries from Costco.





















No comments:
Post a Comment