We have become good friends with the Rish family. Eric and Wes work together at Moen. Sarah and I met through the sister missionaries--Sarah invited them in for dinner one night when they knocked on her door. They have two kids--Josie and George. Josie and Ty will be in the same kindergarten class. We became fast friends. They have a zoo pass and were able to get us in for free one day. We had such a great time, we hadn't been in awhile. They even fed lettuce to the giraffes.
After the zoo we quickly went home to change and make it to Blake and Janie's swim meet. Eric had to stay at work so I had to hang out the whole time with the three boys. It was a long and hot 4 hours. But I love watching Blake and Janie swim so it was worth it. Good thing there is a park right next to the pool.















No comments:
Post a Comment