Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Fun Day

I was able to volunteer for Fun Day this year.  I was in charge of helping pop popcorn but there were enough helpers that I ended up just following my kids around taking pictures.  It was fun to see them in action.  I was also very sick that day with a pounding headache and sore throat.  I later found out it was a sinus infection and was put on antibiotics.  Even though my head was killing me, I didn't want to miss fun day with my kids.









Janie was paired with a classmate who recently moved to the area from outside the U.S.  I think they were supposed to stick by each other.  She came up to me and told me that he was sad and wanted his mom.  I bet he was overwhelmed with all that was going on.  I love that I caught these pictures of Janie trying to help and comfort him.  She has such a good heart and is kind and nurturing.






No comments: