Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Fun

Santa Visits
The kids saw Santa at our library after school.  To my surprise, they all asked for IPads.  

I took the boys to a kids activity one morning.  This time Ty asked for an IPod.  I was proud of him for talking to Santa.  





Janie's Kindergarten Gingerbread Man Hunt

I was able to go to Janie's class to help as they went on a gingerbread man hunt.  We walked around the school from clue to clue trying to figure out where the gingerbread man went.  They found him back in their classroom with a cookie for each of them at their desk.  I was so glad I went.  Janie loved this activity and was happy I was there with her.  She greeted me with a big, knock me over, kind of hug.




Gingerbread House Decorating


Janie: "This is the most awesomest gingerbread  house ever and I can't stop thinking about it."

No comments: