Sunday, December 20, 2015

Thanksgiving in St. Louis

On Thanksgiving morning most of us went to a park to play football or play on the toys.  Ty was exceptionally smiley for the camera.






Chet signing "more"











Watching Mary Poppins with Grandma


Making a wish with the wishbone.  Blake and Janie split it right down the middle.  Janie kept asking me throughout the day when her wish was going to come true.  She wouldn't tell me what she wished for because she was afraid then it wouldn't come true.  I finally got her to tell me it started with the letter B.  I asked if she had wished for Barbies and she said yes.  I had to break it to her that one wasn't going to magically float down from the sky.

So then I asked Blake what he had wished for.  He said he wished for another brother or sister.





We always love to visit Grandma Lerch on our drive home.  She treated us to Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen for ice cream.



No comments: