Saturday, May 16, 2015

Chet - 10 Months




Chet gets around now.  Still doing his funny army crawl but he is faster and goes from room to room finding things to pull up to.  

He loves reading certain books.  A few of his favorites are Brown Bear, Peak a Who, and I Love you Through and Through.  

I love that he knows the word bottle and that whenever we say it he does a panicky cry.

Loves when we sing Wheels on the Bus.  Janie can make him laugh when she sings it.  He will make some sounds like he is singing every time we get to "all through the town."

If he is in his high chair or exersaucer and wants to get out he will hold up usually just one arm straight up with his wrist bent.  It is funny--I will have to get a picture of it.

When he wakes up in the morning he just hangs out.  I don't even know what time he usually wakes up--He doesn't cry or make any noise.  Janie likes to climb in and play with him until I come.

Chet is a total delight.  

No comments: