Sunday, April 12, 2015

Chet - 9 Months



Height:  29 inches.  (77%)
Weight:  18lbs. 6oz(27%)
Head:  46.4 cm     (86%)

Chet still does his funny move by pulling himself forward on the floor.  He will get on his knees and rock like he is going to crawl, but then resumes scooting.  

If he drops something he has started saying "Uh" or "Uh uh" for uh oh.  

He is just beginning to clap his hands.

I know he understands bottle, and will sometimes say "ba ba" after I ask him if he wants one.  I'm pretty sure he knows the word "bath."  

He is a busy boy.  Doesn't like to be confined and doesn't want to hold still.  He loves exploring the basement.  I used to not hang out there as much, but now I do so he can roam.

He isn't the best eater.  I have to shove in the first bite to see if he will approve.  If he does he will start eating his puree.  At least one time each feeding he will randomly flap an arm, sending my spoonful of food flying.  I do know that he likes peas and green beans.  Other things are hit or miss.

He sleeps great.  When he wakes up in the morning or from a nap, he will just quietly and happily hang out in his pack and play.  (Haven't upgraded to the crib because I just don't want to promote Ty just yet.)  

Love this age and stage.  I was looking back at my other kids at this age and I think I always write that I love this age.

2 comments:

Lydiahawke said...

Cute guy!!

Melissa said...

I just love reading all of your posts and I love your kids! Wish we lived closer.