Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lately

Too cool.
 
Every day Janie and I spend a couple of hours together while Blake is at school and Ty naps.  We like to bake, play games, paint nails, read books, and color.  She is a delight.  Janie got a hair cut last week.  It is still long but most of her curly curls are gone. 
 
 
Janie is such a sweet sister.  Usually right after lunch Janie and Ty play really well together for about a half hour while I clean up the kitchen.  I love how he calls her "Nanie."  She is so helpful when I need something for Ty and often thinks of what I need before I ask.  She will run and grab a bag for me to put a poopy diaper in.
 
 
I introduced Mario Kart Wii to Blake last week.  I'm so glad I did.  He is me when I was little--competitive and obsessed.  His arms are flailing around while he plays.  Janie and Ty love to watch.  Blake has been constantly clearing his throat for the past month.  To be honest--it is driving me crazy.  I talked with the doctor, nurse, and pharmacist.  Have tried some allergy medicine which hasn't helped.  I don't know if it has become a nervous habit.  Sometimes it is so bad that it is every three seconds that he clears his throat.  He also started constantly sniffing his nose this week.  Not sure what is going on but I'm not sure I can take it anymore!

1 comment:

Lydiahawke said...

Fun! I love that you taught Blake about Mario Kart.