Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Weekend

Valentine's day was fun!  Lots of treats and love going around.  I made heart sugar cookies for Blake's class to decorate.  He had so much fun at school and came home wired.  He admitted to Eric that there were two cute girls in his class and then got embarrassed and started laughing/yelling at us because we were smiling.  We periodically ask him about girls and this was the first time he said they were cute.
 
Eric brought home some roses and chocolate for all of us.  I've never been given a box of chocolates before and I kind of liked it.  We went out to dinner at Qdobas.  They had a deal buy one entree get one free if you gave someone a kiss.  The day ended with some good wrestling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last time we were at Keri's we cut and sewed these hearts together.  Blake made the bottom one for his room.  Need to print more pictures to fill the frames!
 
 

3 comments:

Briana Weir said...

haha, blake thinks girls are cute :)

keri said...

Yah! The hearts look great! I loved your comment about the chocolates...I kinda liked it. You are too cute.

Lydiahawke said...

Fun!