Monday, December 16, 2013

Bath Time


Ty loves baths--and that is an understatement.  He is always trying to climb in with his clothes on.  As much as he loves it, Janie hates it.  She is fine (sometimes) when she gets in, but never wants to take a bath.  A few weeks ago, I put Ty in his crib with some books so I could bathe Janie.  He was crying because he wasn't in the bath.  And Janie was crying because she was.

Janie has said some funny things lately:

She was playing with Barbie dolls in St. Louis over Thanksgiving.  I asked her if she wanted one for Christmas.  She said "Yes!  Let's pray to Heavenly Father to ask Santa if Icould have a Barbie."  Then she folded her arms and started praying.

There is a little boy in Janie's preschool group that has been known to hit.  When we had preschool at our house, Janie came upstairs crying.  I asked her what was wrong and while crying she started talking fast, "Colin hit me and he always is hitting and Satan will say 'yay!' because he is hitting me." 

One day Janie randomly said "When it is my birthday can we have a cake with blueberries on a bush?  And will you get me a present that I like."

1 comment:

Lydiahawke said...

I love all your kids comments!