We went to get Ty's staples out Wednesday at the walk in clinic. The wait took forever and I didn't bring enough supplies to keep Janie and Ty happy. The suckers were long gone by the time the doctor came in. Janie was losing her patience and wanted to get out of there. While whining to leave she said "It is taking a way long time and I'm totally freaking out!" She said it with a smirky smile like she knew that she was saying something new and unusual. I started laughing and she got mad at me for laughing at her. Then she said "Please can we just go home, I can't control this." Ty didn't cry when the staples came out. Gross picture I know but had to document.
Later that day Janie was hungry and wanted some fruit. "Can I have a flamango?" (Mango) I love three year olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment