I made a craft! And all by myself which is weird because I'm not craftsy and hardly ever have the desire to be. But I bought a wreath and spray painted it black and came to find that spray paint is really fun to use. Janie and Blake strategically placed the spiders. I do want to start accumulating decorations for holidays because the kids love it.
Remember that blue puffy jumpsuit I got for $1 (still proud of that) that Blake used when he was a baby? The tag says it is for a 3 to 6 months old baby. Anyways, it was going to be cold at the trunk or treat activity so I asked Eric to see if it would fit him. And it did which turned batman into buff batman. It was so funny to watch him waddle around. He didn't seem to mind all the puff. He was trying to pick a pretzel up off the kitchen floor. All the padding was too much and he slowly fell on his forehead as he was reaching for it. It was funny to watch.
Batgirl Janie. She was so so excited for this activity. She had been asking about it all month, week, day, and for two hours before it started she was asking every 2 minutes.
Blake was "Buzz Lightning." (Mix of Buzz and Lightning McQueen). Thanks to Keri for the costume. It was perfect! He flew around to infinity and beyond and was all smiles.
Ty does not like it when the kids touch him. They do it so often that it just bugs him.
Ty had a piece of bread in one hand and candy in the other. He was slow to move from car to car and often held up the groups or got lost in the mix. But he was slow and steady and got a good haul.
There is a bounce house in the back that was a big hit.
3 comments:
gosh darn it if your kids aren't the cutest thing ever. my favorite line from this post: "But he was slow and steady and got a good haul."
Now that's just excellent writing.
Was it Janie's idea to be batgirl?
It looks like a muscle suit!! Love the costumes!
So glad Blake could use the costume! The girls were wondering if he did or not. I love reading your blog and see you more often now!
Post a Comment