Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heart Cookies


Janie crying because she "wasn't doing it good!"
 
Ty does this move all the time.  He gets so frustrated.  I don't know what his game plan is but he keeps getting higher and higher.  He almost tries to walk towards his hands.  And this last week all Ty does is spits.  Like stick your tongue between your lips and make a slobbery spit mess.  I keep telling Blake and Janie it is ok if Ty does it but they can't.
We stayed inside a lot last week.  It snowed so much yesterday--Eric and Blake shoveled twice in one day.  I bet they were out in the snow about 4 hours total.  They shovel and then they play.  At church today Blake kept saying how tired he was.  So much snow.
 
While the boys were outside, I was playing with Janie and Ty.  Janie grabbed Ty's pretend toy phone.  Here is part of the conversation that I heard:
"Are you having a great day?  Are you??  (Sigh)  Yeah.  We are having a great day.  And we get a cookie after (the boys come inside)."
 
At church I saw a Blake quote I had written down in one of his coloring books.  I had forgotten that he said this and it made me smile.  He was referring to a special musical number when he said "It brings love to my ears."

No comments: