My parents came to visit for 5 days and we had a great time. When they arrived our dishwasher was broken and that same day our fridge started acting up. Our appliances were both broken and in the middle of the kitchen. Kind of funny that it happened when we had company. But everything got fixed and Eric even installed the dishwasher himself. I was impressed because I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.
Eric's parents came on Saturday and left Sunday afternoon. (Ty's blessing was on Sunday.) The kids played non stop while everyone was here. They loved playing with grandparents and the iPad.
Apple picking with grandpa. Bummer that because of wacky weather this year all the apples were gone--but 3 and we got them.
Pizza, carousel, and ice cream downtown on Saturday night. I love the carousel--I guess it is because of the lights, music, comfy rocking chairs, wonderful granparents, and kids beaming that everything felt perfect.
1 comment:
those pics are so sweet. what a cute bunch of kids. in that one with janie and marita on the carousel i think janie looks just like elaine. you lerch girls have a strong gene.
let's talk soon!
Post a Comment