Our family celebrates four birthdays within an 18 day period. Everyone but Janie.
Here is Eric on his birthday. Turned 31.
Blake is 4! He woke up and didn't quite get how he was already 4. He told me he didn't feel very different and still felt like he was 3.
Janie loves treats. She was smiling while eating birthday cake and said "I like his birthday." Meaning I like his birthday because I get cake.
Blake had a fun day of playing with Grandma, eating Silver Beach Pizza, going to swim lessons, and opening presents.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Blakey!!! Love the color of Janie's shirt. Its my favorite color. And Ty is so so cute! He and miles are going to be BFF, I just know it :)
Loved being at Blake's party and spending the week with the Jensen clan. Baby Ty is so sweet and easy. Katie is a fabulous mama. I want to squeeze each of you again! Janie's locks are enviable. Blake--Why? Why? What a smart little 4 year old!
where's your birthday, dogus??
happy bday to (almost) the whole jensen clan!
Post a Comment