Our Thanksgiving feast was delicious. Oh how I love the food. Marita is a great cook. We also had a combined 60th birthday party for Eric's parents. Sad that I don't even have any pictures from that night with Newel or Marita. We started with a dance party with 50s music. Followed by some hoola hooping, match car racing, and trivia questions. Keri, Marita, and I went to see Mama Mia! the next day. It was a great break as the kids played with their cousins the whole time! Three days was just not enough.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Thanksgiving with Eric's Fam
Our Thanksgiving feast was delicious. Oh how I love the food. Marita is a great cook. We also had a combined 60th birthday party for Eric's parents. Sad that I don't even have any pictures from that night with Newel or Marita. We started with a dance party with 50s music. Followed by some hoola hooping, match car racing, and trivia questions. Keri, Marita, and I went to see Mama Mia! the next day. It was a great break as the kids played with their cousins the whole time! Three days was just not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment