I think this scarecrow was the scariest part of Halloween. Blake made it at story/craft time at the museum. All the material was supplied and the teacher helped Blake create this little gem. I put it in the passenger seat on the drive home and every time I looked that direction it scared me. I left it there and went to my church activity that night. When I got in the car and it was dark outside--I had forgotten about scarecrow and it FREAKED me out. We said our goodbyes today.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
More October
I think this scarecrow was the scariest part of Halloween. Blake made it at story/craft time at the museum. All the material was supplied and the teacher helped Blake create this little gem. I put it in the passenger seat on the drive home and every time I looked that direction it scared me. I left it there and went to my church activity that night. When I got in the car and it was dark outside--I had forgotten about scarecrow and it FREAKED me out. We said our goodbyes today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whenever I read your posts, I can hear your voice speaking the words...so you. And you're SO funny! Love it.
Post a Comment