
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Texas Rodeo
Last week we flew to Texas to where Eric's older brother lives for a Jensen family reunion. I had never been to Texas before. The first night we were there we went to a restaurant called Love and War and then on to a rodeo. Who knew that rodeos were so cool? I loved it. Before the show there was music playing and people were filmed and put up on the jumbo tron. Our group kept getting put up on the screen, especially Janie. I learned about why horses and broncos try to buck off the cowboys, hence the name bucking broncos. And I learned how hot Texas is.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Wow. Beautiful cousins. Hooray for the Jensen clan. You are blessed having two great families to be part of. Love Janie's clapping.
Glad you had fun. Today Lucas said does Blake still live in the same house. I told him yes, and he said when we are done in Rhode Island lets go see him. I tried to explain that we moved here for good, and he said I miss Blake I want to see him and his sister, Janie.
Oh! Janie is so cute! I can't wait to squeeze her!! Glad you had fun :) And do tell why they are called bucking broncos!
Post a Comment