- Asking "a go?" with her hand twisted up. (Where'd it go?)
- When can't find something or someone will ask "Daddy, are you?"
- Loving dogs and birds. She went up to a neighbors big dog and started petting it. Blake stayed far far away.
- Nods her head distinctively to confirm that what I asked is correct.
- Squeals so loud when she wakes up in the morning. Shrieks really. It is not pretty.
- Screams and runs away if someone tries to take something from her
- Loves books and will bring them to me to read, but she won't sit still long enough to finish them.
- Loves to pick up rocks
- Asks to dance by saying "da" and if I don't pick up on what she wants she starts to shake her groove thing
- Always wants to play on my bed.
- Whenever we go somewhere (church, museum, store) and we put our things down, she sees my diaper bag. She immediately asks for "num nums" and starts digging through it. Even if we ate right before we left the house.
- Still climbing and has climbed into her exersaucer before.
- Recently has become very ticklish and laughs so hard then asks for more.
2 comments:
I love her hair and what she does with her hand too cute. I cannot believe we don't live close any more it makes me so sad.
She is getting so big!
Post a Comment