I remember my mom taking us here when I was little. She would sit at the table and my sisters and I would run off to play games and would come back to the table to get more coins. It was strange having these flashbacks because now I was the one sitting at the table and Blake was running to me for more tokens.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Chuck E. Cheese's
I love this place. I loved it when I was a kid and I love it now. Blake had fun using the tokens, playing the games, and getting the tickets. Janie loved climbing and going down the slide. Both kids were scared of big Chuck E. and I wish I got a picture of Janie's horrified face when he approached her.
I remember my mom taking us here when I was little. She would sit at the table and my sisters and I would run off to play games and would come back to the table to get more coins. It was strange having these flashbacks because now I was the one sitting at the table and Blake was running to me for more tokens.
I remember my mom taking us here when I was little. She would sit at the table and my sisters and I would run off to play games and would come back to the table to get more coins. It was strange having these flashbacks because now I was the one sitting at the table and Blake was running to me for more tokens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I always took a deck of cards to play solitaire. Once when we took Grandma Lerch with us she walked in, stopped, and immediately took out her hearing aids.
I remember that Mom. Your kids are adorable. One week left!
it must be so fun to just watch them play. can't wait!
Wow! They are growing up so fast! They look so big and stinkin cute!
Post a Comment