Friday, March 25, 2011

Kids



Janie climbs! I don't remember Blake climbing this much. I have caught her so many times standing on something that she shouldn't be on. She can almost get out of her exersaucer on her own. She loves cheese, her belly button, and taking baths with Blake.

Blake and Sam were playing the other night while I was making dinner. They were laughing a lot and it finally occurred to me that they were probably having too much fun. They were in the closet and had pulled all of Blake's clothes from his whole life out of bins and boxes and were rolling in them. Blake said "We're making a mess because it's fun!"

Blake decorated this box for about an hour. After he was done he said "Let's send it to someone."

We were in the basement yesterday and Blake was bowling. He put the basket on his head and said "Kids wear helmets when they go bowling."

- Earlier today Blake was eating a snack at the table while I was doing dishes. I looked over and saw that his hands were in his cup of milk. I asked him to stop making a mess and he showed me that his string cheese wrapper was in the milk. He said "It's getting baptized. They're all done getting baptized."
- Yesterday Blake proposed, "Let's go to Dairy Queen, eat ice cream, play on the toys, come home and read books. Sound good?"

5 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

I laughed very loudly several times while reading this. Your kids are so cute and funny! I love them!
- Maggie

Briana Weir said...

you always have such good blake stories. i am glad you write them down. did you send someone the box? i think my fave story was baptizing the string cheese wrapper. janie is so cute!

Katie Houston said...

Your children are the cutest.

Maginot said...

so cute- especially love the baptizing thing :-) I need to write things like this down more on my blog... but I don't think to remember/write down the cute moments when they happen. Any tips, or things you do to help remember them?

keri said...

It's been so fun to read all your posts. I can just hear Blake out loud. I love it! I love his age and all the things they come up with. You are awesome for getting it all down to remember forever. When blogging came around I had my 4th little baby and felt there was no way in the world I could add one more thing to my life. I was so overwhelmed. Now I wish I had, I feel sad I don't have this for my own kids.

Keep up the good work!!! :)