Sunday, December 5, 2010

Janie - 10 Months


Janie stands! I think the longest she can stand is about 20 seconds. She is getting better everyday and attempted to take a step today. She smiles at everyone she sees. She claps her hands when I sing "If you're happy and you know it." She loves to dance to music. Has starting to wave her hand. Sticks out her tongue when I ask her to. Touched her nose on command for about a week but then won't do it anymore. She is starting to sign "more." I love watching her learn. She is always on the move and into something. She throws a little fit if she doesn't get what she wants. Today she started falling back onto the floor and screamed when she got mad. Oh boy. Her feet are ticklish. Her bottom two teeth are in.

We woke up to lots of snow and Eric got to do his first driveway shovel. I like the fresh powder look. Blake wanted to go play in the snow at 7p.m. so Eric took him. They were diving in the powder with the football. Blake asked if I wanted to go and I said no way. But it is pretty to look at for now.

3 comments:

Briana Weir said...

What a cutie. I love the little sweater dresses.

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

She is adorable. Can't wait to snuggle. That snow looks cold. I'm cold and its 68 degrees here. 16 days!

Melanie said...

Wow, it seems like practically yesterday that she was born and that we were sitting in the Picadilly 2nd floor talking about adjusting to life with two kids, and now here she is almost a year old! This year has flown by.