Monday, June 7, 2010

Janie - 4 Months

We've had a recent break through. Two weeks ago Janie figured out how to keep the pacifier in and now she sleeps through the night. She also naps when Blake does. Yesterday she took a 4 hour nap while Blake took a 3 hour nap! I have not been so happy in so long and I feel back to normal again. It is amazing what sleep can do to you.

She is very squirmy and won't hold still when she's on the floor. I think she wants to see whats going on so she wiggles a lot. She can now roll over from her back to her stomach. Whenever I smile at her she makes a big open mouth smile, wrinkles her nose, and squints one of her eyes. I love being greeted like this when I get her in the morning or from a nap. I'm so in love.
She found her toes today.
14 lbs 8 oz
23 3/4 inches

3 comments:

Elise said...

Hurray for Janie!

Melissa said...

she is cute, I love the headband. I really need help with the girl hair things.

Jill said...

Her cuteness is almost too much for me!