so cute, i feel like 6 weeks is when things start getting better.
She's so flippin' cute! Her and Blake look so much alike. What a sweetheart. I still need to get my butt over there and see her...
Aww sweet little babe. I love the de seuss outfit in the first pic. Shes a cutie!
She's so cute I can hardly stand it. Sorry about not sending what I said I would yet. Haven't been out of the house lately! :)
SHe is adorable! She reminds me a lot of Blake.
What a cutie pie! I need to come visit you!! Oh by the way, did you get something in the mail? I didn't do a delivery confirmation, so I hope it got to you! :) Give me a call when you get a chance! Love ya girl!!
How cute! That's so fun that she smiles now. I hope you all are doing well!
so i came to make a comment about how she looks like thing one or thing two in that stripey outfit and i see that i already have. . . hm.
She is so cute Katie! Hope all is going well w/ having two. Bummer about Blake getting out of his crib- I am so scared for that day to come.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so cute, i feel like 6 weeks is when things start getting better.
She's so flippin' cute! Her and Blake look so much alike. What a sweetheart. I still need to get my butt over there and see her...
Aww sweet little babe. I love the de seuss outfit in the first pic. Shes a cutie!
She's so cute I can hardly stand it. Sorry about not sending what I said I would yet. Haven't been out of the house lately! :)
SHe is adorable! She reminds me a lot of Blake.
What a cutie pie! I need to come visit you!! Oh by the way, did you get something in the mail? I didn't do a delivery confirmation, so I hope it got to you! :) Give me a call when you get a chance! Love ya girl!!
How cute! That's so fun that she smiles now. I hope you all are doing well!
so i came to make a comment about how she looks like thing one or thing two in that stripey outfit and i see that i already have. . . hm.
She is so cute Katie! Hope all is going well w/ having two. Bummer about Blake getting out of his crib- I am so scared for that day to come.
Post a Comment