Cuteness! Blake is so funny. I want to come over and play with you guys!
Daphne put on John's shoes today and I tried to get a picture but couldn't get the camera out fast enough! Cute kids KT!
She looks so cute and snuggly in that outfit! Ask Blake if I can borrow his hat-ty. I love it.
Hopefully you can snap a picture of Blake wearing your shoes sometime - Eric would love that! And she looks very cute in her new outfit and hair bow. So precious!
I like the little footies on her outfit! And you probably hear this all the time but blake is getting so big!
In answer to your question on my blog. YES!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cuteness! Blake is so funny. I want to come over and play with you guys!
Daphne put on John's shoes today and I tried to get a picture but couldn't get the camera out fast enough! Cute kids KT!
She looks so cute and snuggly in that outfit! Ask Blake if I can borrow his hat-ty. I love it.
Hopefully you can snap a picture of Blake wearing your shoes sometime - Eric would love that! And she looks very cute in her new outfit and hair bow. So precious!
I like the little footies on her outfit! And you probably hear this all the time but blake is getting so big!
In answer to your question on my blog. YES!
Post a Comment