Blake loves "Baby Janie." He always wants to give her kisses. We took them both to the doctors last week and Blake started fake crying when he heard Janie cry. I thought that was cute.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
More
Here are a few more pictures. Eric's mom was here a little before and after Janie was born. Then my mom came and she just left tonight. It was hard to say goodbye. They were both such great help and I am nervous for my first day on the job alone!
Blake loves "Baby Janie." He always wants to give her kisses. We took them both to the doctors last week and Blake started fake crying when he heard Janie cry. I thought that was cute.


Blake loves "Baby Janie." He always wants to give her kisses. We took them both to the doctors last week and Blake started fake crying when he heard Janie cry. I thought that was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Man I wish I could hold that little cutie! I am glad Blake loves her so much. What a great big brother. And by the way, you will do great on your first day alone!
Cute Cute Cute Kate! You are such a good mom! I am so proud of you!
She is adorable. I'm glad Blake loves her.. and good luck on flying solo. Did you cry when Mom left? I sure did!!!
Oh how I miss you all! Janie is a sweetheart! It felt like I was holding you again, Katie. And thinking of Blake and his antics will keep me entertained for a long time. You and Eric and wonderful parents.
So so sweet. I just want to squeeze her and kiss her! Wish we lived closer...love you!
They do look a lot alike! I'm so happy for you guys. I am due in 2 1/2 weeks!!
Wow, they are like twins! That's crazy!
Congratulations!!!!
Oh how fun! I can't believe you have two. It doesn't matter how much I say it, it's still weird. And that picture is funny-- like bro like sis!
Post a Comment