She is here! Janie was born on Friday, February 5th at 8:21 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. We came home from the hospital yesterday and everyone is doing great. I am in baby heaven!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!! Love the name and love those sweet little newborn sleeping shots. Isn't baby heaven the greatest? I wish I could freeze-frame my baby at 8 months forever!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! She was born early. . . on my due date. :) Go figure.
She's beautiful, Katie.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! Glad to hear that everyone is doing great.
She is darling. I love her sleeping in the blanket so cute.
I just love that girl already. Congrats again!
So sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person. Let us know when you are up for visitors!
I just LOVE the name Janie Marie! She is so cute I could eat those little cheeks! Geez, I gotta settle down, I feel like I'm in baby heaven... :)
Katie!
It's so fun to see your blog! Oh, Janie Marie is a little cutie. I can definitely see Blake in the second picture. Congratulation Katie!
What a cutie! Thanks for posting! Congrats!
Yay! She's here. I'm so excited for you guys. Hope all is going well and that Blake is enjoying it all too.
Oh my goodness! She is really yummy! Congratulations! Enjoy her!
Yay! Congrats. She is beautiful. Enjoy your baby heaven.
Wow! Congrats, Katie! I like the name. I hope you both are doing well! You did it!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Your family is so cute. What an adorable name. Janie after your middle name Jane, and Marie after....Briana? :-)
I keep looking at her pictures over and over again. She is adorable. I miss you guys. Give her kisses for me!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!! Love the name and love those sweet little newborn sleeping shots. Isn't baby heaven the greatest? I wish I could freeze-frame my baby at 8 months forever!
Julianne
Post a Comment