He's so stylish! I love your shoes by the way. And is that a snuggie I spot in the background? Love it!
Eric FREAKS when Luke wears my high heels. . . but, I empathize with Blake and Luke. Wearing Mom's high heels as a kid was the BEST!
Grant totally loves to wear my shoes. It is so funny! Blake is as cute as can be!
too cute...Does eric hate the high heels thing? and that art class sounds great. Good luck w/ baby #2!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's so stylish! I love your shoes by the way. And is that a snuggie I spot in the background? Love it!
Eric FREAKS when Luke wears my high heels. . . but, I empathize with Blake and Luke. Wearing Mom's high heels as a kid was the BEST!
Grant totally loves to wear my shoes. It is so funny! Blake is as cute as can be!
too cute...Does eric hate the high heels thing? and that art class sounds great. Good luck w/ baby #2!
Post a Comment