
I found a cute mini baking set for sugar cookies and had to get it. It had a mini spoon, whisk, rolling pin, and cookie cutters. All Blake wanted to do was eat the dough. I kept telling him to roll it and he kept telling me "eat." He would pinch some dough and then smile as he ate it.
4 comments:
Did you get a high chair? Fun cookies! Great time of year to be a mom.
That a boy! The dough is the best part. Looks like you had lots of fun. Miss you guys!
Okay, he is so cute and you are such a good mom. I made sugar cookies too recently but battled to keep Daphne's little hands out of it. I should have had her play in it with me and it probably would have been more fun for all of us!
so cute! hope pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment