

Blake loves watching sports on t.v. When baseball is on he pretends to throw a ball. How is he already so interested? I'm in for it with these boys and sports!

We went to a Giants game last week. Blake was scared at first with all the cheering so he sat quietly on my lap the whole time and watched the game. He stayed awake until we got home at 11:00p.m. and was pretty happy the whole time.

This is what Blake does when we say "show me your teeth."

We celebrated our fifth anniversary by staying one night in San Francisco. We left Blake at home with grandma and grandpa. We walked around, had dinner, and slept in until 9:00a.m!
7 comments:
That picture is too much. I miss you guys. Come back.
That cheesy smile picture is the best!!!!!
Ditto on the sports. Luke was SO excited to watch the Oregon Ducks football game with his daddy tonight. That lasted for about five minutes though, before he turned off the TV, even with Eric yelling at him. I guess his attention span isn't quite as long as Blake's with it. :)
He cracks me up. I want a copy of that picture!
Us too - about the sports!! And you're preggers!! WOW - congrats. So thrilled for you - go team Jensen!
Was that your first over night? Hope you had a wonderful time- and happy 5th anniv! I still remember dress shopping w/ you.... so fun :-)
Congrats again on the pregnancy and your little girl to come! Wish we would have been able to chat more during your time here. Happy #5!!
Oh you guys spent the night there! How fun. I can see why you didn't want to venture out again. You are so lucky to be from there. I love the bay area. Can't wait to see you and Blank and his teeth!
Post a Comment