Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goodbye California

We loved spending our summer in California. We'll miss grandma and grandpa, swimming, Gymboree, Sunnyvale friends, and beautiful parks. Eric enjoyed his internship with Cisco, and I enjoyed working at my old job on Saturdays doing speech evaluations. Blake grew up so much over these past few months. I feel like I took a baby home and brought back a toddler. Now he has 6 more teeth, drinks from a sippy cup, walks, and talks.





5 comments:

Denise said...

I miss you!!

Briana said...

too fun, that trip was. cute cute babies! I just told nate about when Blake SPONTANEOUSLY pointed to me and said "bee!" I consider that my triumph

Maginot said...

glad you girls reunion was fun! and we'll miss having you in california- come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Blake is such a cutie. I liked the s[iked hair. I hope things are good back in Chicago!

Melodi said...

I love his spiked hair, it's so cute. I guess you're back in Chicago?