Saturday, July 18, 2009
Birthday Boy
Blake finally turned one. How does it happen? I have been secretly dreading his birthday only because it means he isn't a little baby anymore. But I absolutely love this age and I love watching him learn and grow. Each stage is good--I just can't believe how fast it goes. I kept thinking back to when he was born and was confused because it seemed forever ago and just like yesterday. I love this little boy! We had a fun day which included the park, Gymboree, bubbles, cake, and presents. Get ready for some pictures!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I can't believe he is ONE!! Happy Birthday to him!! I have been meaning to call you...it's been WAY too long! I will give you a call soon!! I promise! :)
Happy Birthday Blake! He is so so cute. I love all the pictures. This year has gone by too fast! I can't wait to see you guys!
Did he not even make a huge mess with that cake? I was expecting some MESSY pictures!
Awww how sweet! Did you tell him I called on his big day? I love the last picture of him examining the cake. Trust me buddy, you're gonna love it.
We love the ball popper too! Kevin, I mean, Peter has been wanting it since his birth. He didn't give quite the hoped for reaction at Christmas but now he gets it and cracks us up. I'm jealous Blake is walking. Peter always wants to be carried. Silly boy! Hope you guys are doing well in California. So fun you got an internship out there! Does that mean Eric might land a job there for the future?
He is soooooooooooo cute! Really, a cute kid! Good work friends! And he just keeps getting cuter! I love the ones of him crawling through the red tube thing! Oh, and Daphne has taken three steps! Not long now! Congrats Blake and Happy Birthday!!! We're so happy you are here!
Happy b-day Blake! Super cute pics! don't know if you came down yesterday or not, never heard from you... when are you planning on coming down next?
I love his chubby legs, and his cool clothes, what a big boy!
Wowie, happy 1 year!
Happy (belated) Birthday Blake! I can't believe how big he has gotten! I still remember as a tiny little newborn. Love the cake!! Hope you guys are doing well!
I can't believe that he is one already. He is growing up quickly. Cute birthday pictures.
He is a cute little guy. I love this age too, it's my favorite so far! I bet your parents just love having him there now. We have that little dog that sings - are the songs making you crazy yet??
Happy Birthday Blank!
Hahaha, does Simey call him "blank", too? (I just read LuAnn's comment). We miss little Blankie, who is growing right up! Look at all his big boy hair! Does he like the ball popper? I think that is the best 1 year present. I really do.
You know, last year we imagined Blake and Cam to be friends. Isn't it weird that this year they WILL be? I mean, sort of. More than last year :)
Post a Comment