As a totally objective grandma, this Blake is SO MUCH FUN! He has such a happy disposition. But poor Missy--Blake is still learning to pet the doggy and not pull her hair. I love his hugs and "blow kisses."
I just want to SQUEAL with over excitment! Blake is SOOOOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! Esp with his little shorts on! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for him to come play with Daphne! He looks so grown up! What a big boy!
I was shocked by how big he looks, Katie. He almost looks like a toddler now instead of a baby. And then I realized it's only a few weeks until he's 1! I had a seriously weirded out moment.
11 comments:
His legs are so white!!
As a totally objective grandma, this Blake is SO MUCH FUN! He has such a happy disposition. But poor Missy--Blake is still learning to pet the doggy and not pull her hair. I love his hugs and "blow kisses."
I just want to SQUEAL with over excitment! Blake is SOOOOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! Esp with his little shorts on! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for him to come play with Daphne! He looks so grown up! What a big boy!
Love the hair! He is becoming quite a handsome young chap! Hope you're enjoying sunny Cali!
Wow he turned in to a Cali boy real fast!
He's getting so big! I love the outfit and the spikey hair. He is too too cute!
when are we going to play?
How cute! I love the shorts and hair. He looks so tall!
I was shocked by how big he looks, Katie. He almost looks like a toddler now instead of a baby. And then I realized it's only a few weeks until he's 1! I had a seriously weirded out moment.
Wow! He is getting so big. I love his hair spiked! Too cute.
Yeah! He looks like a little surfer boy. Love the hair. Are you home now? I want to see you guys! ~Misty
Post a Comment