I love the spikey hair. He's so cute. Okay.. and the bite me title cracked me up.
so crazy about the dog and the goose, and both in the same day. Jacob didn't get his first hair cute until just last week.
I am glad that it is still long. Oh those blue eyes are amazing.
HE'S SO CUTE!!!!! I have sooo long until Daphne's first hair cut!
Cute! He looks like such a big boy. I love it!
AWESOME!
look at those big blue eyes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the spikey hair. He's so cute. Okay.. and the bite me title cracked me up.
so crazy about the dog and the goose, and both in the same day. Jacob didn't get his first hair cute until just last week.
I am glad that it is still long. Oh those blue eyes are amazing.
HE'S SO CUTE!!!!! I have sooo long until Daphne's first hair cut!
Cute! He looks like such a big boy. I love it!
AWESOME!
look at those big blue eyes!
Post a Comment