Blake and I went home to California for 10 days. We played at the park, went for walks, shopped, visited friends, played games, and made crafts. I had so much fun hanging out with my mom. She is the best and was so helpful with Blake.


Blake, Grandpa, and Aunt Kim

When we asked Blake "Where's the doggie?" he would look around on the floor for her. Missy was a good source of entertainment.

Blake and Grandma

This is Blake's latest attempt at crawling. He gets so frustrated!
9 comments:
He melts my heart every time.
Blake is a GEM and you are a wonderful, nurturing, doting mama! I am so proud of both of you, and I miss you to pieces! Thanks, Eric, for letting them spend time with us. Next trip make sure you come, too!
fun fun!
I'm so glad that you and Blake could come visit! I had a great time with you two at our house. Blake is a cutie!
It looks like you had so much fun! He is adorable.. I love the picture of Blake and Missy.. and the crawling picture is hilarious. He's almost there!
I'm always trying to think of ways of how I can get more Blake in my life! Basically all I have to rely on right now is you blog - I'm so glad you posted!
So Daphne is getting really angry too that she can't more around more without help! She sits up by herself now (and falls over a lot!) Blake is so so so so so cute! It looks like you had fun with the fam!
Wow, your baby can do push ups. What a hunk of beef! Come to DC next time and I'll show you guys a good time
I was going to say at least he does push ups!
Oh missy, what a cute little doggie
Wow little muscle man little Blank is. We had a dog named Missy growing up...how funny.
Post a Comment