Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Here are some of the happenings at our place this weekend.

Eric gave me a homemade card from my scrapbook supplies. I can just picture him using my paper cutter and heart puncher to carefully decorate my card. Inside the card was 8 slips of paper which were 4 free sleep-in passes and 4 free nights of bottle washing. I was laughing at his gift but am actually really excited to use them. Those passes are like gold.

We've been hooked on the Wii and here is Blake's Mii. Notice the mouth.

My friend Lydia came to visit for the weekend. We went downtown and went to the Art Institute of Chicago and the Bean. We ate lunch at a cafe and had Garrett's popcorn. We tried the caramel cheese combination since I'd heard such great things about it. Not sure that I'm a fan. Maybe it takes some getting used to. Anyone like it?
Can you see me?

4 comments:

Briana said...

Fun! Wish I could have been there to play with you girls. Miss those times. Oh and also remember when we went on that Valentines Day date sophomore year and I went with Skip and it was the worst?

Lydia and Josh said...

Thanks Katie! I had so much fun!

● C E L I N A ● said...

Looks like you and Lydia had fun!!!

acandiedapple said...

I don't like the caramel cheese combo either. I love the strait caramel though!