Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Navy Pier



Eric didn't have class on Monday so we went to Navy Pier. We hopped on an overly crowded bus and held on tight as we headed downtown. Navy Pier reminded me of a mix between Pier 39 and Beach Boardwalk. I really liked downtown- more than I thought I would. I'm excited to keep exploring...

5 comments:

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

I love his little face! I'm glad you're exploring. I can't wait to come see it all with you.. only 6 more months! :)

Jill said...

I'm glad you like it there! John does too! Keep your fingers crossed that we become neighbors!

Laura B from the LBC said...

I LOVED Navy Pier when I went! Ok, as you are downtown, you HAVE to find this popcorn place (can't remember what it is called) but they make the best caramel popcorn this side of the mississippi!

I want to come visit!

Meghan said...

Wow Katie! Great pictures! I'm glad you are doing so well there and exploring your surroundings, though we miss you a ton out here:)

● C E L I N A ● said...

I love Navy Pier So fun!

♥ Celina